Followers

Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

"Home Sweet Home"

Hi, Everyone
"Home Sweet Home"
"There is no place like home"...and the other famous saying.."Home is where the heart is". Something about saying those words at the right moment when we are content and with passion is soothing to the soul.

I am sharing a card I made for a special friend who I will be giving crystal candle holders to as a 'Just Because' gift. She is always sharing inspirational words for married couples on cultivating their love.  I am single but hearing her seeds of maritial growth  are beautiful and sincere. Some of the design is from Graphic 45 paper collection and when I saw this lovely couple it made me think of her. This is the inside of the mini card/album. And the other cutout words came from K&Company.

This is the cover with more cutout pieces from Graphic 45.  I just love their design paper collections they are so beautiful.
This is a page from the inside with a butterfly cutout from Graphic 45.
The more I play with my embossing folders the more I am learning how to use those thin/single embossing strips and add score lines to give the design a more finished and elegant look.

 Until next time...
Enjoy life.. your Home Sweet Home..there is no place like home...home is where your heart is.. make it your haven for you and your family.

2 comments:

Michelle J M said...

What a lovely card so beautifully made. Your detail is super as are the lovely sentiments. Your friend will surely love it! Michelle x

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing on black cardstock, great details!