Followers

Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Altered Plastic Egg & Note Cards

Hi Everyone...

My creativity got tickled yesterday once I saw a beautifully decorated egg another crafter had done. I could not wait for the next day to start to take on the creative challenge and see how my decorated egg would turn out. I knew I was going to use this beautiful turquoise ribbon I got at Hobby Lobby so all I had to do was pick my Design Paper that would give me the rest of the inspiration. I chose a couple of pages from the Ladies Diary/Graphic 45 Paper Collection. So here it is.

I also wanted to share some Note cards I made for this Easter season which I celebrate with utmost heartfelt compassion. 

++++++++++++++++++++++ 
It's a time for New Life, New Beginnings & Hope. This whole Holy week and Resurrection Sunday or Easter Sunday for others is a time of reflection of how Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead. God sent His only Son to die for our sins so that we may have new life, hope and new beginnings.
I pray during this Easter Holiday season you come to know the real reason for the season. God Loves you so much that he allowed his beloved Son to die for you. You Are LOVED...You were intricately created for something special...You were created with Love before your parents even knew it...No one is a mistake...and God wants to pour His Blessing into your life as you allow him to be apart of your adventure in life's journey.

Until next time...Know you are loved where you are in life...let God Love you where you are.

1 comment:

Djyoti Crafts said...

Until next time...Know you are loved where you are in life...let God Love you where you are.

Love those message!

xxxDjyoti