Followers

Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A 'Twist of Faith'

Hello Everyone,

This is a new day...starting a new weekly showing of my Designs for 'Twist of Faith' and their weekly card challenges. It is a family friendly blog, that invites you to share your uplifting, healing, inspirational and scripture cards. I am so happy to have been accepted to be a part of their Design Team.  I hope you all join in the fun of  sharing your beautiful creative encouraging cards with us. We have great prizes from awesome Sponsors.

The Challenge this week - Tuesday, June 25th -
Challenge #43-Scene/Scenic Card or use a Scenic Image With all challenges to include a scripture, uplifting quote/sentiment, or positive words of encouragement.

This weeks prize Sponsor is StampArt Design by Kathryne!  And the winner will receive their choice of FIVE IMAGES from the SADK collection available at Whimsy Stamps ...How awesome is this! 
Here is a little something about Kathryne straight from her Blog. 
StampArt Design by Kathryne© is a digital stamp collection created especially for you and sold exclusively through Whimsy Stamps, showcasing a range of styles from delightful animated drawings including a collection of teddy bears, sweet raggedies, children, flowers, captivating wildlife portrayals, sentiment and more. Join me as I display my new releases so you can choose the perfect image for your projects! There are regular freebies for you, too!m her Blog.

So let the show begin!  I chose to play with Lulu on my design. I hope this gives you inspiration to jump in the challenge.
I found Lulu to be an adorable thinker and loved her from the top of her head to the tips of her sweetly created cute little toes so I gave them a 3D paper piecing effect with my embossing tool along with the flower and grass.
 
I had so much fun and inspiration with Lulu I made another card.
 I would like to submit this card to:
 
I hope my cards inspired you and you come by and join in on the weekly challenge at 'Twist of Faith' a family friendly blog, where I am on the Design Team.
 
Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out.  Be Blessed and know you are loved.
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both of these are so stinking cute! So glad you've joined us on the DT at Twist of Faith!!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Your cards are beautiful Antoinette! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with Lulu. I love what you've created! So pretty and the Scriptures are great! It's so important to know that God loves us. xx Kathryne