Followers

Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sssh...You are on Santa's Good List

Hi Everyone...
Today is DigiStamps4Joy Sunday New Digi Release day.  And I have the priviledge of  playing with one of the newly added images to the Misteri series. This is Misteri - Santa's Secret.  Go by the Store and or Blog and check out what the Design Team did with some of the other new releases.  You have to check out the "O" look image...I love it.
I decided to go with a monochrome design. First because I was inspired by Margy one of the Artist for DigiStamps4Joy and her coloring of 'Sharon' one of DS4J images. And second because I chose to make this for my sweet dainty Daughter-in-Law to give my Son for their first Christmas so I wanted to make it sassy yet elegant.
Supplies Used:
Spellbinders: Poinsettia, Radiant Rectangles, 
Dry Embossing: Sizzix Christmas tree, Cuttlebug/Deer Run, Fabric Swatches
Martha Stewart, White Hematite glitter pens
Ranger: Pearl drops
Bling: Recollections
Design Paper: DCWV
I am submitting this card in the following challenges:
 
I hope you enjoyed a glimpse of Misteri - Santa's Secret in my world of creativity and go by DigiStamps4Joy and check out all the great and fun digi's you can play with.
 
Until next time...this Grannie is out...Hugs
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Shirley said...

Love all the layers Antoinette, she looks so sassy but very sweet.

Thank you for sharing with us at C2CU.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is stunning Sweetie, I love the bling & flowers x
Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck, we hope you will join in future challenges x
Sylvia DT

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is stunning just love it thanks for sharing at divas for design and good luck

Chris said...

Gorgeous card! Cute image and beautiful monochrome design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Southern Girls!
Chris
X

Mirella said...

a very unusual colour choice for a Christmas card, and I have to say - I love it! :) Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week! Mirella

Gretha said...

Your creation is very beautiful
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love all the gorgeous die cuts.
Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Brenda Brown said...

Lots of fabulous layers on your card. Thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts September challenge.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Wendy Fraser said...

What a fabulous card, love all the embellishments and touches of bling. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

Janice said...

Beautiful card, love all the "extras". Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!