Followers

Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Funtime with New Release Sunday-DigiStamps4Joy

Hello Everyone,

It is New Release Sunday over at DigiStamps4Joy.
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
 We have added an array of encouraging sentiments and fun images. Here is the 'Blessings Sentiment' bundle. I invite you to go by the DigiStamps4Joy Blog first and see the creative inspiration shared by the Design Team and then hop on over to the Store and order. I finally went ahead and created a WishList on Excel. It is so helpful. I move them over to the Have column and it helps when I am looking for one I want to play with.
 
Here is my fun with one. I used Spellbinders Shapebilities/Bird Sanctuary, Memory Box/Flowering Vine and handmade the flowers. Bird is made with Martha Stewart silicone molds and air dry clay. 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede #75 - Sentiment Only
Digi Galore - Things with Wings
A Creative Romance - Let's Get Sentimental
Crafty Creations#256 - For the birds
Word Art Wednesday#119 - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper(Feb) - Anything Goes
 
-----------------
 
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...Be Safe...Hugs
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Antoinette: This is really pretty. I love the flowers and seeing your creativity in your art. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us. It's so nice to have you play along.
Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Ardilla said...

Oh, this is a beautiful card!!! The sentiment is great and the flowers, the birds and the colors are awesome too.
Thanks for linking your card in our challenge at QKR Stampede.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)