Followers

Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

New Release Sunday - DigiStamps4Joy

Hello Everyone,

First I want to send happy tidings and blessings of all that is good on this glorious day which I celebrate as...Resurrection Sunday and is called Easter Sunday.

 
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
 
Today  is New Release Sunday, April 20, 2014 over at DigiStamps4Joy. I am sharing with you one of the new digi's called 'Rosa' designed by JenLee.  Check out the other fun new digi's now available in the Shop...also go by DigiStamps4Joy Blog and check out the great works and inspiration by the DigiStamps4Joy Design Team.


Digi Image - Rosa - Designed by JenLee

Here is the card I was inspired to create. I colored it with a combination of Spectrum Noir, Faber-Castell pencils and gel pens.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Word Art Wednesday#128 - anything goes
Fab 'n' Funky #212 - Flower Power
Ruby's Rainbow #77 - Ladies
4 Krafty Girls #16 - anything goes
As You Like It - Favourite style of Stitching-Mine is Faux easy for me sine I don't sew and love that I can use any color or creative design.
Aud Sentiments #104 - Sentiment to a Friend

----------------------

I would also like to take this time to invite you to DigiStamps4Joy's current Challenge with the Theme Easter or Spring. The Challenge goes on April 16 - April 29th...you still have plenty of time so come on and join the fun. Go by the Blog and check it out HERE and see about all the great prizes.
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/


Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...Be Safe...Big Hugs
 
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card I like your colouring
hugs Tonnie

Unknown said...

very beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
Blessings,
Carole

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Hath said...

Beautiful design!. Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz -hope to see you again for a furture challenge. hugs Angelie