Followers

Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Challenge #97 - DigiStamps4Joy



Hello Everyone,


It is time to start a new 2-week Challenge #97 over at DigiStamps4Joy.  The THEME: Black and White. Create a card with black and white...you can use gray. The Challenge period is Wednesday, July 23, 2014 to Tuesday, August 5th. If you use a DigiStamps4Joy image you can win $10 to spend in the DigiStamps4Joy Store.  If you use one from the 'other' guys the top randomly drawn winner will win TWO images of your choice from the store, and 2 runners up 1 image each. Come on and join the fun.


Here is the Digistamps4Joy image called 'Music Sheet' I used to create my card to tickle your creativity.

And here is the card I designed. I invite you to go by the DigiStamps4Joy Blog and check out all the beautiful creations the Design Team came up with. They are stunning and will get you motivated to join in and make that black and white card for someone special.
The supplies I used are the Spellbinders Grand Rectangle, Nestabilities Decorative Labels twenty-Eight. My lattice paper easel die is from JoyCrafts! The dry embossing was done with Anna Griffin/Cuttlebug Folder. I fuzzy cut out my image 'Music Sheet' by hand. Embellishing using my pearls and ribbon from my stash. The charm is from a lot I bought from Hobby Lobby during one of their 50% off Jewelry Charms.

I would like to enter this Card into the following CHallenges.
Cuttlebug Mania #51 - How Charming-Add a Charm
Eureka Stamps #99 - Monochrome
That Craft Place/July20 - Anything Goes
-------

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Hugs

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome embossing Antoinette and I love how you photographed it withthe pearls.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Antoinette I love the embossing and whit on white at your card lovely Image too and great add of the Charm sweety...adorable card and woow the photograph I love it too..

Thanks for joining with us at CARD MANIA challenge this time

Hugs,

Monika - GDT

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your card, Antoinette! The music image is beautiful and I love how you used it.

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card with an elegant flair. Thanks for joining us this week for our monochrome challenge.
Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and elegant! Thanks for joining us at Eureka.

Emily Thubbron said...

Antoinette, your card is striking. I love the image.