Followers

Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Sharing Christmas Everyday with My Besties International

Merry Christmas Fellow Crafters,

This Christmas Season I am blessed to be a part of sending you a My Besties Christmas from all over the world with my Design Team, My Besties UK .  We are participating with Besties International Blog.  They have been having Christmas everyday in December.  Today is our turn as a My Besties Team to share with you some Christmas cheer and inspiration. 

You are being sent Christmas Cheer from Texas,USA. Here is my card. As I was coloring her I thought of the Joseph in the Bible with his coat of many colors. 

I hope you were brought a smile as I send a hug your way with this precious My Besties Image-Scan0004 creation. I featured her on a 'Filigree Hinged' card. Here is a tutorial in case you would like to make one of the 'Filigree Hinged cards'. I love them and they are addicting to make.

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie sends you Happy Holiday Greetings overflowing with all things Merry and Bright.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card sweetie -Carol x

Davinia said...

awww she is just a cutie! fab! xx

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Love your card Antoinette and colors Hugs Sue xx