Followers

Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

You're In My THoughts and Prayers



Hello Fellow Crafters,

Hoping you are all well and starting your new year with good health and exciting goals.  I just had my final Christmas celebration with my Grand Daughter so I am feeling excited about starting the New Year and am ready to rock and roll.  My main goal is to eat healthier since I can't exercise. I gave up coffee about three months ago and started on healthy fruit smoothies made on my new NutriBullet900. It has helped calm my Crohns disease some and even took my levels of Cholesterol and sugar levels down. I am so happy about that.   I hope to find more types of healthy drinks to make and move forward with a healthier lifestyle.  Every bit helps...because I love to eat.


Now to share with you a new My Besties digital image498 by Sherri Baldy I got to play being on the My Besties Facebook Design Team. 

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be blessed...be safe and smile Jesus Loves You.


1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

Oh my sweet little Bestie she is adorable You do a beautiful job in the coloring>>>>>>>>Lis