Followers

Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hearts of Fun...with My Besties 3D and More

Hello Fellow Crafters,

This month of January is going fast...but hold on to your boots we still have nine days left for you to still come by and enter your all things My Besties and More into the My Besties 3D and More January Challenge Blog. I invite you to pop on over and see some of the creations the Team has designed to tickle your creativity.

Here are a couple of cards I made using two My Besties Digital images. I love that you can be creative and use them for upcoming Valentine's Day, Get well or Thinking of You.

This cutie patootie is Digital Image949. Colored with Spectrum Noir pens. She is showcased on a Spellbinders Shapebilities Frame. The heart shape are Spellbinders using "Dear Santa" My Besties Printable Design Paper. The lovely blues and turquoise flowered design paper is also a  My Besties Design Paper Pack called "Filled with Love".

This adorable digital sweetie image961 is colored with Spectrum Noir pens. The pretty red checkered design paper is My Besties "Pink Pink Pink" Printable.

I hope I inspired you to hop on over to the My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog. I can't to come by and visit your Blogs and see your lovely creations.  Until next time...Happy crafting.


No comments: