Followers

Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Play Nice...My Besties Style

Featuring My Besties - "March Colored Printable 9"

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I have the pleasure of sharing a fun 3D Decoupage project as a special invitation to You...come and join the monthly April Challenge over at
              My Besties 3D and More...
THEME: Anything Goes with a My Besties image

For my project I am using the adorable My Besties "March Colored Printable 9".  I printed the image and cut her out with scissors as I layered her with pop-dots. I had a lot of fun setting up the design for this image. She had the perfect look and pose to go with my new Stampabilites sentiment I found at Hobby Lobby for halfprice which was a $1.50. I put her on a 5 by 7 canvas, as I Mod Podged the first the layers of design paper/Graphic 45 which I found at a bargain at Tuesday Mornings.  I thought it was perfect to make on a canvas plaque displayed on an easel or hanging since it has a great sentiment for all to read.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #27 - Anything Goes
My Besties Aussie/April - Anything Goes with My Besties
My Besties Francais #50 - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish #311 - Add a Sentiment
Simply Papercraft #27- Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #224,#225 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
--------------

Don't forget to pop on over to the My Besties 3D and More...Challenge Blog.

Until next time. Happy Crafting, Joy and Health to you and yours.





7 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

OMG.... What a Stunning card. Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hugs Rose

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Antoinette! Such a darling creation, with the prettiest of colors! Your shading, dimension, and gorgeous layers melt my heart! Sweet as can be and perfect with your sentiment! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card".
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you stop by my personal blog to say hello if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Dolphine said...

this is gorgeous, and your coloring is fabulous
Thank you for joining us at my Besties french blog

stephanie said...

elle est jolie ta carte! Merci de participer au défi de My besties en français et bonne chance

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card, gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

I have some blog candy on my blog, come and have a play.
http://cardsmadebymarlene>blogspot.co.uk

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Susan! I'm back with another hat to leave a comment on your beautiful masterpiece! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card".
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit by my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Hélène said...

wow so pretty card! good luck at my Besty french
Helene dt