Followers

Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Be Encouraged...


Hello Fellow Crafters,

I want to start my Post today with words of encouragement and Holy Scripture we can stand on in these times of darkness going on in the world. There is so much bad news shown by the media and internet.  It can make it seem like there is no way to find calm in the midst of all the turbulence. I have found God calms me in the midst of the storm as I trust in Him.  
 
My Tag was inspired by the beautiful scripture Psalm 46: 1 designed into a Set of 4 different digital Courage Sentiments by my Crafting Friend Bonnie Kohane Designer of We Are 3 Digital Design Papers and Sentiments sold in the Miss Daisy Stamp Store.   Bonnie also has a Facebook Page HERE where you can join to keep up with her new Digital Paper Line and share your projects using them.

I would also like to invite you to come join the Miss Daisy Stamps Facebook Page for upcoming new images, sentiments and Design Papers. And there is also a Monthly Challenge you can enter using any Miss Daisy image. 
http://www.missdaisystamps.com/product/we-are-3-sentiment-courage-sentiments-collection/


I used the We Are 3 Digital Papers/Miss Daisy Collection pack of 8 sheets and one of the Courage - Sentiments that come in a set of 4.


http://www.missdaisystamps.com/product/we-are-3-digital-paper-miss-daisy-collection/

Dies used in on my Tag Size #8 ( 6 1/3 x 3 1/8 inches)  :
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Decorative Labels Thirty-Four
Spellbinders Shapebilities-Blooms Two & Blooms Three
Marianne Designs- Creatables/LR0205(Birdhouse)
Joanna Sheen - Butterfly Flourish
Impression Obession - DIE078-F(Birds)
Verity Rose - Lace Edge
Foundation:
Design Paper - We Are 3/Miss Daisy Collection
Sentiments - Courage Set of 4/We Are 3 Digital Papers


I would like to enter my project into the following Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #238 & 239 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends # 6- Use your Dies
A Bit More Time to Craft #24 - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps/July - Anything Goes
   ++++++
I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Until next time...Peace, Joy and Health to you and yours. Below is a picture of my sweet little mini-Doxie...Miss Pepper. Love and Hugs...from us to you


















4 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colors and the wonderful elements. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your pretty tag. Great use of Dies for our challenge theme. Good luck and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Linda said...

What a gorgeous tag you made and lovely dies you have.
Thanks for joinging our die cuts challenge over at Crafty Friends.
Good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you back soon.
Greetz, Linda DT-CF

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is so absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE this!