Followers

Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Washi Playtime

Hello Everyone,
Having fun using my We R Memory Keepers washi tape I got a great buy on a package of 18 different designs. And I love them all.  Here are a few cards I made using some..And Uuhhh my special little Harvest crown for a special little someone.

Styrofoam crown(double pack) from Dollar Store



I love how the washi patterns just fall in place with any paper design.

I had fun playing with the patterns flowing into each other.

Patterned washi on patterened paper...pretty, pretty.

The best is for last which was putting washi tape as part of a pattern on this styrofoam crown I got at the Dollar Store. It came in a pack of two, one this pretty bright orange and the other hot pink.  They had other colors. I have the perfect little Princess waiting for her crown.

I hope you enjoyed. I know I did..can't wait to get started on the other crown.
Until next time...this Frugal Grannie is out.


No comments: