Followers

Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

*Upcoming* World Card Making Day


Hello Everyone...

Currently...This top portion is a "Sticky Post" which is something new I am doing on my Blog. I am leaving this as a 'Friendly Reminder' on the top of my Blog for a spectacular fun upcoming Blog Hop event with DigiStamps4Joy.   So for other Blog Post please....scroll done.
But don't Forget ...

Set your calendars for  October 5 - 8, 2013 DigiStamps4Joy  Blog Hop more details to come soon.

There will be some Fun Prizes... Follow me...here goes...no really...heeee...'Follow Me'
** Here is a heads up**...*Easy Peasy Rule* YOU WILL HAVE TO Become: MY FOLLOWER and DigiStamps4Joy Follower to win these prizes.  I am hoping you enjoy visiting me enough that you will follow us.
 
 
I will keep you updated. Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out.

No comments: