Followers

Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Autumn Delight

Hello Everyone,

It is time to get your creative juices going to join in on the new weekly Challenge with Twist of Faith Card Challenges. The theme this week is Postcard or Card and Envelope or Packet with a twist of adding an encouraging quote, scripture or uplifting words somewhere on the card. And our gracious Sponsor is StampArt Design by Kathryne.
Kathryne was gracious to sponsor the Design Team and I had the pleasure and fun of using StampArt Design Digi - Autumn Delight.  Thank you Kathryne.
 
Since the theme on our Challenge is Postcard or Card. I went with a card. The sentiment used is also a StampArt Design by Kathryne sentiment bundle I had already bought.  You can't see clear on the picture but I used  blue chalk to make the sky and clouds. I love this precious image. I hope I tickled your creativity to come on in and join the fun in the Challenge this week.
Here is how I decorated my envelope. I actually sealed a regular envelope shut, sliced the shut edge off, used a Martha Stewart handpunch to fancy the edge, stamped the envelope with a couple of my favorite stamps to put a smile of hope and love on my card and then dry embossed with a Cuttlebug/Anna Griffin folder.  The card is going to slide in beautifully as a special gift for a special friend.
 
I invite you to go by Twist of Faith's Blog for more inspiration by the Design Team. Then get started and share with us your creative take on this weeks theme Postcard or Card/Envelope or Packet. We can't wait to visit you and see. 
+++
Unfortunately, I must share...this will be my last Blog Inspiration Posting for future Challenges at Twist of Faith as a Design Team Member.  It was a great stepping stone in my life journey with a wonderful group of Team Members to work with. Thank you Pauline for letting me be a part of the Team allowing me to grow, enjoy and share my love of God's goodness through my cards on the Twist of Faith Blog. I will forever be grateful.
                                       -------------------------------------------
I am entering this card in the following Challenges:
Crafty Boots - Autumn
Inspire Creationz - Autumn Calling(winner GD in Nov.)
Heck of a Challenge - Autumn Colours/October
Feeling Crafty #21 - Autumn
Seemacrafts - Autumn Colours
     ---------------------------------

Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...hugs.

9 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty and good luck x

Mrs Beez said...

A gorgeous card, the image is beautifully coloured. The envelope is so pretty. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Adorable card....I love the added yarn!

Dewi Lestari said...

This is amazing! Thanks for joining at Heck of a Challenge: Autumn Colors
Hugs
Dewi

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, wonderful image, it looks so jolly.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Just gorgeous Antoinette! I have so enjoyed working with you at Twist of Faith! I hope to see you around in blog land! Blessings to you and your family!
Hugs,
Tracey

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Gorgeous card, Antoinette. Your colours are beautiful together. Love what you've done. The envelope is beautiful too. So sweet. I'm delighted to see your lovely creation. xx Kathryne

Unknown said...

Fabulous image great card . Thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Thanks for joining us at Seemacrafts for our challenge just love your entry, and hope to see more of your amazingly cute creations in future challenges Hugs Larelle-Susanne