Followers

Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cute and Simple

Hello Everyone,

Sharing a cute, clean and simple card today which is really hard for me. I don't know why it is such a challenge but here goes. Laugh out loud at least there was a simple way to add embellishments by setting a couple different type of  faux stitches in my design.

I made this card for my Sister who recently got the cutest puppy but also to send her a couple of family pictures my Son took for Father's Day at a Studio.

I colored with Spectrum Noir and used a black gel pen for the faux stitches. Spellbinder Nestabilities Circles and Scallop Circle framed my cute image 'Cute Got Cuter' by All Dressed Up which is one of their freebies you can check out on their tabs on their Blog.
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges.
All Dressed Up #16 - Anything Goes+Blog Hop
Allways Something Creative #77 - CAS
Crafting From the Heart #23 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - June- Anything Goes
DigiMakeover Challenge #145 - Stitching
Natalie & Amy's Challenge#21 - Four Legged Friends
QKR Stampede #92 - Anything Goes
++++++++

I hope I tickled your creativity and you go check out All Dressed Up freebies images so you can join their current Challenge and Blog Hop.

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed...Be safe. Hugs



9 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Antoinette.
Love how you added so much texture to this cute puppy.
Thanks for hopping along with All Dressed Up
Anne x

vic said...

Aww this is gorgeous I'm loving that dog :) what a great card!!!

Vic x

Marilyn said...

Such a cute little pup and he looks so good with all the texture!
Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you'll drop in again.
Marilyn

Stacey said...

love how you have given this little puppy so much great texture. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up xx Stacey S xx

Billie A said...

Fun cute card and great stitching. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeover for our Stitching challenge.

Debs said...

This is super cute...thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up...hugs Debs x

Christine L said...

Fabulous texture you've created on this little cutie... love your colour and paper choice too!

Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up!

Christine x

Emily Lauritzen said...

Aw, what a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Meggi Bischoff said...

da ist dir eine tolle karte gelungen.

danke fürs mitmachen beim ASC.

glg meggi