Followers

Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Father's Day


Hello Everyone,

The days have past so quickly this month I did not realize it is Father's Day this coming Sunday. For some reason I thought it was next week...which is this week...silly me...I got lost in my days. I am glad I asked my Son if he wanted to have a fabulous tasty BBQ brisket we were introduced to or else I would have really messed up.

I had been putting off sharing my card thinking I had more time...go figure. Well anywho...this is a Happy Father's Day card I made for my Son. I used DigiStamps4Joy image 'Fishing Tackle'. My Son loves fishing and I love this image so it was perfect to bring forth some fun fishing memories he has had.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
The Male Room - Father's Day
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Father's Day/For A Male
Delicious Doodles #92 - Stitches(faux)
Milk Coffee - For A Dad/Special Male Challenge
Hobby Brooks Designers - For Dad/ Male Creations Challenge
Sister Act #61 - Anything Goes
Stampin For the Weekend - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #92 - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty #181 - Anything Goes
Oldie But A Goodie - Father's Day/Masculine
++++++++

I hope you enjoyed my card and the 'Fishing Tackle' image from DigiStamps4Joy. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to head on over and check out the current Challenge #94/Flowers, Flowers, Flowers at DS4J going on right now and join the fun. The challenge goes on through Tuesday, June 24th.

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out.  Be Blessed...Be safe. Hugs





10 comments:

Cathy P said...

Your card is wonderful, Antoinette. I bet your son will love it. Father's Day kind of snuck up on me, too! Thanks for playing along with our Father's Day/Male challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Cathy xx

Wendy said...

What a beautiful card Antoinette! Love your stamp, coloring and the embossing on your card. Thanks for entering the Delicious Doodles Friday Challenge this week. Wendy, DT

Jacqueline said...

What a great Father's Day card - perfect for our challenge this week in The Male Room - thanks for playing along - Jacqueline xx

Mummylade said...

This is a perfect card, I love the charm. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in our challenge.

Laura W said...

So cute, I just love the fish charm! Thanks for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Penny's challenges-best of luck to you :)

Cathy P said...

Back to visit your card for Sister Act. I think missed the charm the last time I was here. Love it's addition to the card! Well done. Thanks for playing with us at Sister Act this week. Cathy xx

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Perfect Father's Day card! Cool embossing, love the fish charm, and the rustic charm! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room
Tina dt

Deborah Frings said...

I really like the embossed background, the super image and the fish charm on the line! Lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

Unknown said...

Cool masculine cards and love the embossed background. Thanks for playing with Hobbybook.

Dips said...

What a great Father’s Day card. Thank you for entering the OBAG challenge, good luck and hope you’ll enter our new challenge too!