Followers

Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Circle Around

Hello Fellow Crafters and Followers,

It is time to start a new Bi-Weekly Challenge #99 over at DigiStamps4Joy with the THEME: Circles. Add any circular shape to your creation.  You can use any digi you want. If you use a DigiStamps4Joy image you can win $10 to spend in the DigiStamps4Joy Store.  If you use one from the 'other' guys the top randomly drawn winner will win TWO images of your choice from the store, and 2 runners up 1 image each. Come on and join the fun. It begins today Wednesday, August 20th through Tuesday, September 2, 2014.

Here is my fun with circles but first I wanted to share this tutorial someone shared and forgive me I can't remember where. It show you how to flatten bottle caps with your Cuttlebug Machine. Love it...it is so easy. I am finally able to use my big stash of bottle caps. I do use them the regular way. And had seen them sold flattened. I am laughing and embarrased to say I have tried doing it with a hammer and needless to say I destroyed the caps.  HERE is the Bottle Cap tutorial. I hope you find it easy, fun and it tickles your creativity.

 My digital image is 'So Tweet' available in the DS4J Shop. I also used a couple flattened bottle caps on my card design for your inspiration to join in the fun.

I invite you to go by the DigiStamps4Joy Blog and check out on the lovely creations by the Design Team. And here is a little tickler on a Blog Hop DigiStamps4Joy will be having starting September 3-16th to celebrate its 100th Challenge. How awesome is that I get to participate in the celebration. There will be all kinds of fun, prizes and inspiration.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges where I am also a Follower.
Clear it Out- Anything Goes+Anything Goes from stash(Bottle Caps)
Sisters of Craft August - Anything Goes
DPDC49 - Any Digi goes
Brown Sugar#107 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - It's All About Texture
------

Until next time this SHabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Safe. Be Blessed. Hugs

11 comments:

Pixie Flutterby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pixie Flutterby said...

Such a sweet image, its great the way you've continued the circle theme throughtout by combining papers, shapes and embellishments.
Thank you for joining the Sisters of Craft Challenge
Pixie (DT Member)

Emily Thubbron said...

Antoinette, your card is so dang cute. I love that little bird. The papers you chose are fantastic.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love the colour, your colouring, the fab design, and the embellishing! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #49!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #49 with this lovely creation!

Lynn's Place said...

Wonderful project...TF joining us @ CIO hope you stop by again real soon.

Gertrude said...

Guten morgen Antoinette, diese Karte ist wunderschön geworden, bin ganz begeistert und so toll Coloriert, Danke für den Lieben Kommentar und ihren Eintrag als Follower
Schönes Wochenende wünsche ich
glg Gertrude

Crafting Vicky said...

wow fabulous card and will have to check out that tutorial because I haven't had success in flattening bottle caps so far lol

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway

Gill McCall said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

Sarah said...

Aw your image is so tweet!! I love your use of embellies too. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Very cute card. Love the texture created with those bottle top embellishments. Thanks for joining us in the Southern Girls 'Texture' Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT