Followers

Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Digi Card's of Joy

Hello Fellow Crafters and Followers,
Digital Image-Vase of Heart


This Blog Posts is all about sharing some of my favorite DigiStamps4Joy Images and cards I have created as well as a tickler of what is coming Wednesday, September 3rd.  First I must say there are so many DigiStamps4Joy digital images that tickle my creativity and an added enjoyment comes when I can use a digital image or stamp for multiple purposes and all these do that I will be sharing do.  I have used them for Get Well, Happy Birthday and Just Because card. I love the heart flowers because in my eyes they give special meaning from the heart.
Digital Images: Heart Bunting &  Selena




 Margy the Owner of DigiStamps4Joy will be celebrating  its’ 100th challenge on the blog beginning on September 3rd! To celebrate this fabulous milestone, we are not only holding a Blog Hop for 2 weeks, but will also be giving away some fabulous prizes during and after the Hop! Don't miss this, as you will have a whole month to celebrate with us and to win prizes!






Digital Image-The Handyman




I love this image 'The Handyman' created by Margy.

 I made this particular card for my adult Son. This image was perfect in more than one way. He has his tools he works with and I was reminding him as his Mother to use the tools God has given him to hold on to his dreams and trust God to hear his prayers.
Digital Image- Mini Misteri-Apple Basket





















I had so much fun creating this card for friend. I had just come out of the hospital and she brought me a basket of her homegrown oranges. They were the sweetest and a tasty was to take vitamin C.  This precious image is Mini Misteri Apple Basket. And I have even used her to make a special Christmas card.
Digital Image - Punkett Petite










This special card was made for my Daughter-in-law who was going through some difficult changes at work.  And this precious image 'Punkette Petite' said a whole lot.














I hope you enjoyed the Digistamps4Joy digital images and my cards. We have a current challenge going on THEME-Circles going on until Tuesday, September 2nd come by the DS4J Blog and join the fun.
And don't forget to set your Calendar for Wednesday, September 3rd.

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Hugs


No comments: