Followers

Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blog Hop - DigiStamps4Joy

The Hop is now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated.
Winners will be announced on 13th October 


 
Welcome to the Digistamps4Joy COUNTRY theme Blog Hop running from 5 – 11 October 2013 to celebrate World Card Making Day on the 5th October.

 You have arrived at Antoinette’s blog, my place for sharing my love for creativity in  Texas!  The thoughts that tickled my creativity for my Country theme was to share with you my personal love for my country and its flag as I lift up my Government, families, men and women who serve to protect the Freedom of our nation. Praying God will keep his angels watch over us.

Get comfortable, relax and enjoy the Blog Hop. There are  16 Design Team members from all over the world that will be sharing their take on the Country theme using  DigiStamps4Joy Images and you have until Friday 6pm CAT . I am in Texas and that is Noon my time to go through them...but first there are a few technicalities you have to read along the way.
 
Prizes

DS4J is offering a different image on EACH Design Team Member’s blog post as the prize for the randomly drawn winner on that blog.  So come on in, meet our fabulous Design Team, and have some fun!

DS4J is also offering a whopping $30 Gift Voucher to the Digistamps4Joy store where you can choose any images up to a total value of $30! Now isn’t that a fabulous prize? But what do you need to do to earn it?

Many (not all) of the blogs will have a unique Letter of the Alphabet displayed in the Blog Hop post. Collect all these letters and put them together to create a short quotation. Send your answer to Margy at info@digistamps4joy.co.za with the subject title of “DS4J Blog Hop answer”. A randomly drawn winner will be chosen from all the correct entries received.

 Blog Hop Navigation
If you landed on my page first, then just carry on down the list, and from the top again till you are back at my blog OR start at the top at the Digistamps4Joy blog, and work your way though to the final stop (Ursula’s blog). The hop order is indicated on each blog, so you will not ‘get lost’!


Digistamps4Joy Blog (Main blog)
                                                      Alex
                                                      Angela
                                                      Antoinette (That's Me)
                                                      Asmah (Your next Stop
                                                      Berni
                                                      Charlene
                                                      Desire
                                                      Ema
                                                      Jackie
                                                      JenLee
                                                      Karin
                                                      Margy
                                                      Pam
                                                      Riette
                                                      Sharon
                                                      Ursula  

Here is the card I am showcasing for the DS4J Blog Hop.
 
The flag background is an 8 by 10 poster picture I bought ages ago that was perfect for what I wanted so ...scanned it, shrank it to size and embellished with bling, Spellbinder nestabilities...and the sweet image of Margarita. I colored her with Faber Castel pencils.
 
And here is the DS4J image that you could win on my blog
 Margarita - Click Image to Close
RULES FOR ENTERING THE RANDOM DRAW ON MY BLOG

Please read carefully - I do not want you to miss out!
1). Be/become a follower of THIS blog

2). Leave a comment under this post

RULES FOR ENTERING THE $30 DRAW ON THE MAIN DS4J BLOG

Please read carefully - we do not want you to miss out!

1). Be/become a follower of the main DS4J blog

2). Collect all the letters scattered over the participating DT blogs,
put them together to create a quote, then email this quote to

Margy at info@digistamps4joy.co.za with subject title “DS4J Blog Hop quote”

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Your next stop will be the talented Asmah.

 

The Hop will end at 6pm (Central African Time) on Friday 11th October.

The full list of winners will be announced on the Digistamps4Joy blog. 

Each blog will also indicate its own winner
************************

 

 
 
 

27 comments:

Caz said...

This lovely...love the colours.

Caz xx

Margy (DS4J) said...

Fabulous card for your country Antoinette! Emjoy the hop.
{{{hugs}}}
Margy
Owner: Digistamps4Joy

alex said...

Beautiful card, love the die cuts and bling, beautiful composition

Hugs Alex x

OlgaB said...

This is super...love the way you incorporated all the elements!

Charlene said...

This is such a wonderful dedication to your country and especially to the men and women that serve it...just beautiful. Hugs ~ Charlene

papillon digital design said...

I love the star Antoinette. Beautiful card for your part of the world. Love the way you put the card together.
Thanks for sharing
Pam
Papillondigitaldesigns

Jackie C said...

Antoinette, it's so lovely to have you as a new friend. i love your card and image, it's gorgeous. Jackie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous card Antoinette.

greetings karin

Patty said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that image!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card and beautiful image. Love the colors you have used on your fabulous card.

Angela B. said...

Stunning Americana card! Your words were very uplifting. Thank ya neighbor! Your neighbor in Oklahoma!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Hi Sis, I have been to Texas, awesome state, your card is simply gorgeous.
Hugs

Rene said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the colours!!
Hugs
Rene

Edwina said...

Oh, wow! this card is gorgeous! I love the digi so much. The die cut and flourish are great embellishments. Thanks for sharing. I am a follower of your blog. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Gail said...

Oh my this is such a lovely card - I would love to live in Texas - I hear so many good things about that state - I am up here in Michigan - enjoy your week and thanks for the hop!
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

I hope some day I get to visit you in Texas Antoinette. Your card is so pretty; love the red gown.
Hugs,
Asmah

Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is sooo awesome. Just adore the great image that you have colored so very well.

sammi said...

Wow, this is stunning! What an awesome way to celebrate Texas and the USA! The projects along this hop are awesome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What an awesome card~such creativity! Love your expressions of faith on your site. Have become a follower via e-mail.
TU

Lili Sulastri said...

The state you live in has been my dream to visit for work cause since I'm working at/for ExxonMobil here in Kuala Lumpur but never get the chance yet, lol. I love your card, beautiful. I am following you now and would love to invite you to my blog whenever you get the chance. Thank you.
xx Lili

Lili Sulastri said...

The state you live in has been my dream to visit for work cause since I'm working at/for ExxonMobil here in Kuala Lumpur but never get the chance yet, lol. I love your card, beautiful. I am following you now and would love to invite you to my blog whenever you get the chance. Thank you.
xx Lili

Julie-Ann said...

Wow what a lovely part of the world you live in. Your card is beautiful, i like the colors and layout. Crafty hugs Julie x

Craftyhugs said...

Hi sweetie!
Your card is just stunning and I just love that Digi Stamp. I have one myself , she is just beautiful.
You have showed exactly how texas portrays itself in your card.
Its gorgeous!
Hugs
sharon xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous card. I love the window effect. I am a new follower.

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous card love this image.xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Your interpretation of the theme and card are gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing!
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN