Followers

Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nature Bites...Live Laugh Love

Hello Everyone,
Stampabilities/ House-Mouse Designs called Nature Bites/hmur1073 Co-Star Mudpie(Heeee)


Antoinette, Here today sharing my love for these adorable critters by House-Mouse Designs. This is Mudpie. I don't have all their names memorized so thank goodness they are written on the stamp.
 
This stamp 'Nature Bites' inspired me to embellish with reminders that I need to Live, Laugh, Love more because...the nature of this world does bite and the apple tickled me with the sweet  remembrance...we are the apple of God's eye and He loves us.
-------------
I am wanting to also share with you again about Mariska van de Veer/Sending you A Smile Blog and her beautiful pieces of art on inspiring me to learn her technique of 3D paper piecing a stamped image. She has the tutorial on her Blog.
 House-Mouse & Friends were my first love into stamping and I have chosen to put my love of heart-art to making them look like they were there looking at you with love and the cuteness they are. And I am not going to lie I am antimidated by all those wonderfully talented people that color their images so awesome... so of course I will perfect my coloring along the way.  I sincerely hope you stop by Mariska's Blog and check out her amazing creativity.
I am jumping in with both feet and know I have a lot of practicing and work in perfecting my art of it but I love details so I am game...besides I am retired and it helps take my mind off my physical pain when I work on these projects.
-----------------

In making this card I used :
   Spellbinders Nestabilities, foliage, Circle,
   FaberCastell & Anna Griffin Watercolor pencils,
   Recollection : Glitz, Butterfly, Flowers/Black & Red, Red Cardstock,
   Papers by: Glitz paper Pack/Cashmere Dame
   Big Flower is from a  hand punch(?)
   McGill Embossing tools
  

I am submitting this card to:
  House-Mouse & Friends/HMFMC#148 - Foods
  Papertake Challenges - Anything Goes/optional include animals/creatures
  Addicted to Stamps & More -  #52 Make Your Mark
  ABC Challenge - Q for Quite a Few/Lots of layers
  Bearly Mine Challenges #93 - Anything Goes
  Word art Wednesday Challenge #87 - Anything Goes

I hope I have inspired you to jump in and try 3D paper piecing a stamp.
Also  here is an invitation for you to come by and visit 'Twist of Faith' a weekly challenge where we share uplifting, healing, inspirational and scriptural card creations and I am blessed to be on the Design Team.  This week it is create your own background whether it be with watercolor, inks, doodling, stamps.
Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out...hugs
 

13 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card and love the image, thank you so much for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

nwilliams6 said...

Love your gorgeous card! Your coloring is very good and the paper piecing is fantastic. I did go watch the video and she is amazing AND I am inspired to do more of this. I do some of it on my projects but SHE does it on a whole different level. Your flowers, colors and card design are wonderful on this. I love reading your blog posts. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends. Nancy (GDT)

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image and details are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
hugs Louise

Kylie said...

Thisnis so adorable. That image is just too cute and I love your colouring. Your layout is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is really precious!! I love your design with this sweet meece!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Hope you come back! HUGS

Janine said...

Lovely card; image with the 3d piecing, the sentiment and embellishments make it so interesting to look at.

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Don't you just love those house mouse stamps! They are great! Your colouring looks stunning and I love your card! Thanks for sharing it at ABC Challenges!
Natalie

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely darling! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge, and please join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sue said...

Your card is adorable. Wow, the color combo is beautiful and so is the coloring on your stamped image. All of your lovely details are so pretty too. Thanks Antoinette for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Unknown said...

Aunt Maggie had a little hedgehog that she fed. She lived in England. Your card is adorable and I am still smiling.
Thank you so much for dropping in and posting your lovely projects.
The BLESSING of the Lord be upon you,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

DebR said...

Really love your work...you do an awesome job on creating!

Deepti Stephens said...

Wow! beautiful card! Love all the blooms. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for joining our FOOD challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

Such a lovely embellished creation! That apple looks delish!

♥ Sue Kment