Followers

Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Dimples - My Besties 3D an More...June Challenge



Hello Fellow Crafters, 

    **Reminder**My Besties 3D and More...
 June Challenge - Anything Goes w/My Besties image 


Today I am sharing my fun with one of Designer Sherri Baldy's Collection of My Besties - "Dimples" digital images.  These were the first My Besties images I fell in love with. Though I did not color this one there are many "Dimples" for you to choose from to color HERE in the My Besties Store.    Here is the black and white "Dimples" for you to color if you want to go with this route.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192866981/3d-deco-card-toppers-bestie-dimples-big?ref=shop_home_active_22
What I love about the Pre-colored printable 3D Decoupage kit is that you can use it so may different ways. One as a simple Card Topper or as a 3D card topper the way I used it...or just a 3D Decoupage project. I did embellish my card with Ranger Ice Stickles and Liquid Pearls

Here is the flip side of my Postcard style card. I did use some other My Besties design papers and elements from other products I have. The flowers were cut out and glued on for this design.
Thank you for stopping by...I hope you enjoyed your crafty fun stop.  Don't forget to pop on over to the My Besties 3D and More...Blog for the June Challenge.


No comments: