Followers

Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Tag You're It...Pop on Over to My Besties 3D and More

Hello Fellow Crafters,
http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.com/

Tag You're It...there is still time to come join and enter your My Besties projects into the         
  My Besties 3D and More....June CHallenge.  
THEME: Anything Goes with a My Besties image

"cp m2" Printable
My Besties "cp m2" Printable

Printable Paris Birds Design Paper

Blue Rose Garden Aqua Design Paper
I am sharing my fun design team project with you. I designed another Tag featuring the adorable Colored Printable "cp m2" that I used as a card topper but in my instance a tag topper.  My foundation is a Size #8 tag, 6 1/4 x 3 1/2 .   I covered it with one of the Printable sheets in the My Besties Grunge Design Paper Pack called the Printable Blue Rose Garden Aqua 8 sheets of 6x6  which I embossed with blue ink with a Cuttlebug Heart folder. I also cut some of the flower designs out from one of the sheets from the Blue Rose Garden Aqua pack with scissors embossed with my Mcgill Embossing pen set. along with Design Paper Pack. To give my tag another pop of pink somewhere on my tag that is in my adorable big hat Bestie "cp m2" digital precolored image I used this scrap I had left from the beautiful Besties Paris Birds 8 pack Printable Design Paper.  I added a few more embellishments to finish up my tag to my liking.
fun tag I love making. This one is featuring one of Sherri's adorable My Besties Colored Printables called


I hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time...Health, Joy and Happiness to you and yours.




1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeousness.. love what you create, Antoinette!