Followers

Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ready for June --- My Besties 3D and More...Challenge


Using My Besties Printable Design Paper "Aqua Sailor Mermaid" 8 pack, 6x6

Hello Fellow Crafters,

June is here and I am excited about two things. One my Birthday is in 6 days. The other is I get to share my fun Design Team project to announce the start of June's Challenge for:
 My Besties 3D and More...
You are invited to come on by the blog and check out all the other Teamies projects and see May's Winners. And as always you can enter your My Besties projects with Anything Goes.

For my project I am using My Besties Printable
Design Paper called "Aqua Sailor Mermaid".  It is an 8 page, 6x6 pack and what I love about the Printable Design Paper packs is I can adjust the print size, crop and print more pages. This was a fun project using my Spellbinders Shapebilities Grand Circles . The size of my card is a 7 inch circle along with the inside circles being 5 and 4 inch. I cropped and printed the My Besties sailor mermaid 4 times and cut her out with scissors making her into a 3D project. 
 Here is a side view of my circle card.

 
 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I hope you enjoyed your visit and I tickled your creativity to try something new as well as to have you pop on over to the My Besties 3D and More...June Monthly Challenge and enter your projects.

Until next time...Bountiful Blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ, Good Health, Joy and Happiness to you and yours

No comments: