Followers

Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mari Digis #4 Monthly Challenge


Hello Fellow Crafters,

I am excited to share today the start of  a new Monthly Challenge over at  Mari Digis Challenge #4 - June 25th through July 24th THEME: Color Combo See Picture below plus Mari digi. We had such lovely projects entered this last Challenge and I enjoyed visiting all of you.  I encourage you to visit Mari Digi Challenge Blog to check out the Winners including the Top 3.  And I want to share if you are new to Mari's Digital images she has some Freebies for you to choose from to enter our current Challenge. Just check out the Freebie Tab and get to coloring using our THEME: Color Combo -see picture below plus Mari Digital image. I look forward to visiting you.


Here is my card to tickle your creativity. I have used Mari Digitial Image-MB5-A Pipa. I used a 3D paper piecing technique on the image. The Butterfly edge is a Joy! Crafts Die. The vintage tricycle is by Memory Box.
I hope you come on by and visit Mari Digi's Challenge Blog and see all the great projects my fellow Design Team Members have created.

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:
Craft Your Passion #267 - Always Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore/June - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #56- Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #7 - Anything Goes
Sister Act #111 - Anything Goes
Avenue 613 #129 - Anything Goes W/Twist -Kite, Flowers, tricycle, butterflies
   ++++++++
Happy Crafting...Until next time


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun and colourful. Loving the cute girl.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Stampsnob. said...

Beautiful image Love how you put her together with the tricycle .........Lis

Snoopy said...

Absolutely adorable card! Love the paper piecing and those dies are just too cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D​

Unknown said...

Your card is so sweet! The image is adorable, and I love the dies you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion:)
~ Bonnie DT

Lillian A said...

Aw, look at this cute girl and bicycle diecut - nice creation. Thank you for your entry into our challenge at Love To Scrap.

Glittertastic said...

This is adorable - I love how the dies stick over the top edge of the card. Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Papercrafts - Sharon (Glittertastic) DT member

Stampsnob. said...

Wonderful interp of the colors offered Sweet image ........Lis

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Just love this Mari creation Antoinette. Its gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette