Followers

Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

You're Tea-riffic

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I am going to share three cards of one of my many new favorite My Besties digital images Sherri Baldy has designed. You can find them in her Etsy Store. I am not sure if the 50% off Flash Sale is going on when you read this but I would check it out---using CODE: YOURSPECIAL50. I love this Image 635 so much I used it to make three different card designs. This sweet adorable image I am talking about is one of several new My Bestie images called 'Sweet Treats'. There are a couple different designs in these adorable teacups.  I chose to play with this one, Image  635.
Here is the other Image 636.
Aren't they so adorable and fun looking to color your favorite colors.  I have to share a Pinterest link where you can check out some of the other My Besties Cup imagesOkay...now it is time for me to share my fun cards I made with Image 635.
This Image 635 I colored with Prismacolor pencils and made an easel card.



This Image 635 was colored by Sherri Ann Baldy and I made a regular card with all my pretty embellishments.

This one was colored by Sherri Ann Baldy. I printed it/Img635  5 times and made it into a 3D decoupage card.

I hope you enjoyed my cards with this adorable image. I invite you to check out the Pinterest page with all the adorable new and current My Besties designed with cups. If you are a teacup lover like me. Here is the My Besties Pinterest page by Catagory.  I have to leave you with this one I have not got to color yet.   Happy Crafting...Until next time.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a teacup lover! I loved everything. xoxoxo