Followers

Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pocket Full of Raggedies...



 
Hello Fellow Crafters,

I am here today sharing some beautiful reds in my card design from the digital design paper Raggedies Collection. Sometimes it's hard to design and tone down bright reds when you want to give it a happy yet calm tones...I love to use the alot as a patriotic, bold reds yet calm my design setting with a feminine touch. I fell in love with this Miss Daisy Stamps, We Are 3 Digital Design Paper/Raggedies Collection.  It has a fabulous array of Red, White and Blues. 

I know the paper Designer designed this Raggedies Collection for her love of Raggedy Ann dolls which are the most adorable images but since Fourth of July is around the corner this paper took me a different direction.  HERE is a link in My Daisy Stamps that has a special section for their Raggedy Doll digital images called Raggedies so you can go check these adorable digital images out.

                   Here is a look at the 8 digital sheets you get in this Raggedies Collection
http://www.missdaisystamps.com/product/we-are-3-digital-paper-raggedies-collection/ 
 
I made a fun 5 1/2 by 5 pocket card with a  5 x 4 3/4  insert.

The sentiment on the card insert is by Crafters Companion. I used a Martha Stewart hand punch to decorate the top and bottom edges of the white paper portion.


My adorable stamp of the boy and girl trumpeting is a Hero's Art Stamp/Musical Walk which I have had for a couple years. One of those 40% off specials at Hobby Lobby. My heart shaped with 'Jesus Loves You' stamp sentiment is by Inkadinkado.




 I wanted to share with you this fun little technique I love doing with some of my stamps. Sadly I forgot what this technique it is called and I forgot to add the tiny heart stamp so you could see. But I first stamp the heart stamp...cut that shape out then I can use my XOstamp over that and it comes out inside the heart framed stamp. I hope you get the gest of it and try it. As you can see I have used my template alot.

 







I hope you enjoyed your visit and I inspired you to try something new.  Until next time Happy Crafting...Peace, Joy and good Health to you and yours.

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh this is soo darling! You create the sweetest cards, Antoinette!