Followers

Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Fun creating with Farm Life Collection Papers

Featuring We Are 3 Digital - Farm Life Collection Papers & Be Attitudes Sentiments 
*****
As I was creating my card with the Be Attitude sentiment " Stand firm in the faith" a short version of the scripture 1 Corinthians 16:13 - Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. It encouraged me as it soaked into my inner most being to be strong...dig my boots down deep into my faith with courage...as I have come to know God has always been at my side through my life's topsy turvy situations.  One day your as healthy as could be and the next your seeing the world in slow motion. I can honestly look back and see God has has been with me all along. Thank you Heavenly Father for loving me as I am.
*****************************
Being a Texas homegrown girl I had fun creating with the We Are 3 Digital  - Farm Life Collection papers and encouraging Be Attitudes Sentiments.

I used four of the sheets from this Collection.

Card Details:
5x5 size card
Spellbinder Dies: in'spire Cowgirl Stomp boots, D-Lites/Make a Wish, Labels 42 Decorative Elements, Back to Basics Tags


1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

So awesome, i LOVE how you used the paper for the boots!!!