Followers

Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cuttlebug Bliss

I have chosen to make two birthday cards using a Cuttlebug Embossing folder as puzzle pieces.  Enjoy my blissful journey playing with my cuttlebug.
Materials:
-Recycled empty 6 pack of gum to make little gift box decoration for card.
-Flower made with Martha Stewart Die/Stamp punch.
-Cuttlebug embossing 'Happy Birthday' folder & mini 'Celebrate' folder
-Cuttlebug mini diecut tags
-Martha Stewart diecuts for trims & lace paper ribbon

Cuttlebug mini diecut tags 


















I diecut, scored, folded and placed a lace paper ribbon underneath the little gift box and tags to give dimension to the blue card above. I cut different paper sizes to emboss specific areas on the Birthday folder to make my puzzle pieces.  Pop-dots were placed here and there to give dimension to both cards.

Another Card using Cuttlebug fun..with lots of bling. I did this one in two versions.
More bling..with a little princess crown.
 - Embossed paper sections on pre-chosen areas on 'Birthday' folder
 - Glitter sections were put through the Xyron machine to add glitter then embossed    again.


The  Second version with a butterfly. I am really happy the way the glitter adhered well using the Xyron machine and more so because I sent the glittered pieces through the embossing machine twice to clarify words since it had all that glitter. .
I hope this encourages you to use your Cuttlebug embossing folders more..I have so much fun using them in different looks.

















Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. Hope you leave a comment..its always nice to hear from you.



2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful cards!! Love all the pretty details and embossing!! Blessings!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow.... this is stunning, your cards are amazing x Blessings my friend x