Followers

Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Delightful Sweets

Hi, Everybody
Sharing some delightful sweets .
Playing with cordboard and was determined to make my favorite donut...a yummy coconut topped cake donut and a cupcake.
As I was working on the process of putting together the pieces to make these delightful sweets I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. Then when I finished the projects I glanced at one of  my mini tea sets displayed in the livingroom and saw they were the perfect size for the plates.


Mini-cupcake
 
I have a collection of minature tea sets and have most of them in a curio cabinet with a couple displayed on my coffee tables here and there. 
I am going to send one to my Aunt in Florida who got me into collecting tea sets.  She had given my mother a beautiful  tiny miniature tea set which she handed down to me when I got my home years ago.

My grand-daughter and son loved them when they saw them this weekend.  I hope you did too.
I love hearing from you try to leave a comment.
Until next time...this Frugal Grannie is out



No comments: