Followers

Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

To Be or Not to Be

Hello Everyone,
I have to share a silly short story of my Son David as he was becoming a young tween. It has to do with the title I chose 'To Be or Not to Be'.  During those tween years I was the diciplinary parent and when he would misbehave..in my serious voice I would say "Boy, you better act right".  And he would say "To be or not to be that is the question" as he would do a silly pose pointing his finger in the air acting this scene..  When I saw him do this the first time I got even more upset and would tell him not to disrespect his Mother.  He would listen then say Mom you taught me right from wrong I will do what is right.  Then he would pose and say it again and we would both laugh and he would give me a hug.    He has always had a fun and silly side to him growing up and now is an adult of 35 years yesterday August 30th.  So.... I choose this title with sweet memories and giggles.  By the way...he still does this when I remind him he needs to act right... 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Playing with some 'Pink Paislee' emblishments, design paper and twine, a stamp by Mary Vogel Lozinak at Pink Flamingo61 on Etsty called 'Skinnie Minnie' and the "Be" sentiment was already on the paper design from K & Company.  My flowers are from Spellbinders 'Rose Creations'.
---------------------------------------

                                  Until next time...this Frugal Grannie is out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!


Here is my blog post: rental property cash flow