Followers

Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Template & Diecuts Fun

Hi Everyone...
I made this particular card to join challenge #40 Templates and Die cuts held by Twist of Faith. I used the wonderful Spellbinders Nestabilities-Majestic Elements-S5-161. They are so beautiful and come in a set of 7 templates. I used several from the same package to make this card. One to cut the special card shape, and three other templates to cut the different layers upon the card. The white leaf die pattern is from Sizzix which I then embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The flowers were made with a combination of Martha Stewart hand die cut punch along with Recollections small flower die cut punch for the center. I used white hemp as ribbon then fancied up the small buttons with pearls. I also distressed the edges of the card with pink ink.

This card is being submitted to: Twist of Faith Challenge #40 Templates & Die Cuts
 
I am having such a fun time joining these weekly challenges...they are so helpful in getting me out of my comfort zone and using some of my fun crafty tools  on new designs. --On another note Sometimes its the challenges in life that bring us to into better knowledge & exciting adventures.--After all...I claim God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ to be at my side...so all things are possible who believe in Him.

Love & Hugs....This Shabby Chic Grannie is out...heeee did you notice I am Shabby Chic instead of Frugal Grannie...Today is my BIG 60 birthday I have been looking forward to celebrating since I was in my twenties...that story is for another time.

5 comments:

Zella said...

Oh how pretty! The colors are so pretty and your verse choice is such a great promise! So much to look at with the different shapes, flowers, pearls....lovely! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith Card Challenges!

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful card!! Love all the pretty details and scripture!!

Jenée said...

Oh my, this card is quite lovely. The vintage elements are perfect. Beautifully done! Thank you for joining us this week at Twist of Faith and sharing your gorgeous card. Blessings.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the color combo and the beautiful flower with the key.