Followers

Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Splish, Splash...A Citrus Bath


Hello Everyone,

Having some fun....with House-Mouse Design Stamps.  Thought this would be great fun for the summer the stamp called 'Splish, Splash...A Citrus Bath/HMUR1060'.  How about a nice cold iced glass of lemonade...in Mudpie's case a citrus bath...heeeee
------------------------------------
This cute stamp also brought some memories of my lemonade(alcohol) drinks that were not so good. I have come...to enjoy a new season in my life journey with wonderful Splish, Splash drinks in the Holy Word of God. I have found those daily splishes and splashes into the word and fellowship with God make me natural high, give me joy beyond my understanding, drink that quenches my desire for those ungodly things as I draw closer to him and his grace and loving-kindness. He keeps my head above water. And the scripture that blesses me and causes me to praise God is:
Psalm 86:7 (NIV)In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me.

Hope you enjoy my card and turn your lemons in life to lemonade.  God has to continually put the sugar in mine...heeee and its getting sweeter.

I am submitting this to:
Stamp and Create - Summer Fun
Melonheadz Friends - Summer
2Sisters Challenge #149 - Summer Fun

Hope you got some inspiration out of my card and join me on the weekly challenges at 'Twist of Faith' a family friendly blog, where I am on the Design Team.

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out.


         


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week , good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

such a cute card and i love the image :)

Crafting Vicky said...

I soooo love this great image. Love how you have colored it. That little mouse really looks like he's enjoying his lemonade.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Melonheadz friends challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky