Followers

Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Thank you...for being my Cyber Crafting Friend

Using We Are 3 Digital - Thankful Collection  Design Paper pack and the Be-Attitude Sentiments pack of
 18(wow)
Hello Fellow Crafters,
"Happy Sunday...May the Lord bless and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace." Numbers 6: 24-26

++++++++++++++++++++

Today I am sharing a couple of  simple elegant "Thank you" cards I had fun making using the We Are 3 Digital - Thankful Collection design paper package of 8 different beautiful design sheets. I love the colors in this collection and can be used during Harvest/Thanksgiving season. I love that I can mix and match these with some of my other We Are 3 Digital Collections. The sentiment I used for my project came from one of the 18 sentiments that come in this Digital Be-Attitudes Collection package. I love this complete set.

These were a couple special thank you cards for some families from Church and work that have been helping my Son. And what better way to say thank you than with the living word of God that blesses, teaches and can guide us all through life.

I used two dies to make this card:
Verity Rose/Crafters Companion-Lace Edge
Spellbinders Nestabilities Romantic Rectangles Two
Anna Griffin/Cuttlebug Edge embossing folder(to fancy my envelope)
I hope you enjoyed your stop today. Have a restful, enjoyable Sunday where ever you are.  Big Texas Hugs sent your way...

Until next time

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

So very gorgeous, Antoinette! I love your style!