Followers

Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Pocket Full of Blessings


This is the back of my Pocket Card
Featuring We Are 3 Digital - Bird Songs Collection and Blessings Sentiments
Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I am sharing with you one of my favorite style Pocket Cards featuring We Are 3 Digital  - Bird Songs Collection design paper and the Blessings Sentiments.




I love creating and decorating Pocket Cards...In case you want to make one I have a picture tutorial HERE. When designing my card I also used one of the design sheets(the musical notes) from the We Are 3 Digital - Holiday Wishes Collection.  
I made my flowers with the Design Paper Collections using the Spellbinders Shapebilities Rose die.  The lovely Bird on the Design Paper I made it 3D. 
*Special Tidbit*
There is so much you can do with  digital images like sizing and merging sentiments/images onto design paper.  I use Microsoft Word to print and merge any paper, sentiment or images for my design styles. Here is one link that got me started...hope it helps you look into playing with digital images.

I hope you enjoyed your visit. 
Until next time...bountiful blessing of health, joy and love to you and yours.


1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

One of my favorites that you created, Antoinette. How you can look at paper and then turn it into a wonderful project/card, shows how talented you are!