Followers

Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Something New

Hello Everybody, 

Sharing Something New from my Heart...see further down below.
 
Sharing a card I made using a rubberstamp I won a few months back from Inspired Stamps on a blog hop they were having. This is actually a Merry Christmas boy holding a bauble ornament. I decided to have him look like he was holding a flower or a cupcake. I find him so adorable. I am giving him/this sweet card to a little girl at church. And here is the inside. I hope you go by and check out Inspired Stamps Store they have all sort of Scripture Sentiments too. Inspired Stamps is having a Design Team call going on until February 1st and I have submitted myself and there for you if you want to join in on their Team.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges.
Send A Smile 4 Kids - anything goes kids challenge
Digi Design Challenge - Spots and Dots
Splendiferous Creations - Friendship
 
My next step of fun with this stamp image by Inspired Stamps is to use this little cute character on a Valentine card. I will have him holding a heart and on other holding a single flower. This sweet character fills me with smiles and joy as I think of my Grandson.  Here is  the"Something New from my Heart" I am sharing with you...a picture of my Grandson being all shy and not sure if he wants his picture taken. He melts his Grannie's heart with sweetness.
 
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...hugs
 
 

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, wonderful shaped friendship themed card! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Deanette said...

Cute Antoinette! Thanks for joining us at Digi Designs!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! This is so adorable, this little guy just pulls on my heartstrings. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Di's Digi Designs Spots and Dots Challenge!

Karen Howard said...

This is really cute!!! Thanks for playing along in our spots and dots challenge at Di's Digi Stamps! Hope to see more of you creativity soon! Hugs, Karen