Followers

Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sending Smiles...

Hello Everyone,

Sharing a card I made for a special friend for Valentine's Day.  This sweet Digital image is called 'Faythe' available at Tiddly Inks.  I merged it with another Freebie I got a while back from Tiddly Inks. They look so pretty together...don't you think. Merging digital images is something new I am learning to do and perfect.What is so awesome is these come in Digital or Rubber Stamps. I fell in love with these a while back and this was my first adorable image to get. I hope you go by and visit the store...so many whimsical, fun and adorable images and sentiments to choose from. There are even some FREEBIES you can pick up.

 
I hope you enjoyed my fun with Faythe...I had fun coloring her with my Spectrum Noir pens. I am still perfecting my coloring skills. I love Clean and Simple cards (CAS) but have a hard time deciplining myself to stay that route. I consider this card to be CAS but does the bow make it NOT. I get confused on that part.  I used one of my Anna Griffin/Cuttlebug folders to emboss the background, Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop hearts and ribbon from my stash.

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tidddly Inks #126 - Love is in the Air
Artistic Inspirations #77 - Anything/Hearts
Cutie Pie Challenge #62 - Cutie Pie Valentie
Eureka Stamps #75 - Red & Pink & White
Imagination Crafts #8 - Love is in the Air
Stamp and Create(Feb) - Love is in the Air
                                                                   +++++
I would also like to take this time to invite you to join the Hearts - Challenge#85- DigiStamps4Joy Challenge. It goes on Feb 4 through Feb. 18th.
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/
                                 ++++++++++++++++

Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...Hugs

19 comments:

Loopylou. said...

omgosh too cute!! I totally love the way she is walking through the heart flowers!
Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Angie said...

Cute card, adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining in at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

Anonymous said...

Super fun card! Love the reds but i'm crazy about that bow!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Jane Savage said...

A super cute image (fab colouring) and gorgeous details make a beautiful design.
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Unknown said...

super cute image, thank you for joining in with us CFTH and good luck

Unknown said...

That is a really sweet image - gotta love a Tiddly! - and a great card.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Lisa Lara said...

So happy you played in the Tiddly Inks Love Is In The Air challenge Antoinette. This is just so cute!

lady jasmine crafts said...

A beautiful card love the coloring,Thank you for joining us at Imagination crafts challenge good luck xxx

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card. I love the adorable scene and the very lovely bow. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challange.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

OH, what a fabulous card, love the image, embossing, colours, LO and all the stunning details, thank you for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts, this month, best of luck xxx

Unknown said...

Just adorable!

Thanks for joining our challenge at Eureka Stamps this week.

Christine's Craftyart Blog said...

Lovely card. Chris x

Unknown said...

What a cute card, I love that beautiful ribbon! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Delphine said...

So adorable! I love the combination of images you have used - just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx

Eulalia said...

Sooo lovely Tiddly girl!
Thank you to share with us this beautiful card on Tiddly Inks Challenge... and come back soon!
xoxoxo Eulalia

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Very sweet, I love the combination of images and the embossing is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge :)

rachel said...

a wonderful card - so cute - thanks for joining us at Imagination Crafts this month. Hugs Rachel x

Beccy said...

What a very sweet image, and you did a wonderful job colouring it in. I really like the design of this card Antoinette, all the elements work well together.
Cheers,
Beccy