Followers

Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Stroll down Spring Enchantment

                                        

Happy Sunday,

Here today sharing a card with thoughts of a sweet stroll down a spring field of daisies. I used the precious and delightful 'Spring Enchantment' by The Paper Shelter. Isn't she a sweetie. I am here in Texas and we have only been having few peeks of the sun the past couple of weeks. Just when I was enjoying the tiny green buds blossoming from my big tree a freeze came in and killed some of the leafs...so I decided to have some imaginary fun and let 'Spring Enchantment' take me down a spring stroll.  I love daisies, sunflowers and roses....well I love all flowers.


My Creativity is an outsource of the peace and joy God puts into my heart as I pray to him on things that concern me...world issues, children safety, family health and trials. It used to be so hard to realize that such a big God personally cares for something I may think is small like a hurt stubbed toe compared to a hurting and confused physically abused loved one.  I have come to find through the bumps in the road big and small God does...care and he is there in the midst waiting for us to acknowledge his goodness and mercies in your life's journey. He does not force himself upon us yet he gave his only Son to die on the cross for our sins. How could I say "No to him not now I'm busy trying to fix the mess I made"....yet I did, and do and still yet learn more each time.  It took me...what am I say...I am still learning to give him some of life's crazy situations.  Any who...as my Dad used to say...making cards, the beauty of creativity and the goodness of God oozes from my soul and wants to be put on paper.
Supplies used on making my card is:
Martha Stewart Design Paper, Spectrum Noir, Spellbinders/Bird Sanctuary/Stately Circle, JoAnna Sheen/Spring Bloom, Flowers/Rubber Buggy, Sentiment/Inkadinkado, Embossing Folder/Simple Flowers.

I would like to submit my card to the following Challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Hobbybook Designs Challenge - Make it Girly
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes(3/25)
Crafts and Me #146 - March/Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - March/Anything Goes/Patterned Paper
Emergency Crafters - Flowers/March
Just For Fun - Anything Goes/March
Ladybug Crafts - Spring is Here/March
Natalie and Amy #18 - Flowers/March
Crafting for all Seasons#72 - Spring into Spring

++++++++++

Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...Be Safe...Hugs





8 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Love your sweet looking card. Adorable card and great use of the TPS image, for me yet to be used. :) Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous spring creation! Lovely details too.
Thank you for joining us at the Ladybug challenge. Jane xx

Kim. said...

Gorgeous, bright and cheerful card. Love all the flowers with the adorable image used. Thanks for sharing this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
Kim xXx

Krafthead said...

Lovely card and nice coloring! Thank you so much for playing with us over at the Hobbybook Designer Challenge Blog. Kenya~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Spring Card and great COlouring.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Bianca said...

This is really a super cute and very spring like card! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Rachel Gillham said...

Thank you for joining us at Just for fun with your make..it is beautiful and spring like and your colouring is fantastic!
Rachel , Just for Fun DT