Followers

Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Green

Hello Everyone,
 
Sharing my fun with Tiddly Inks - Bloom Beautifully-Emma. I designed this card with the idea of greens in springtime and St Patricks Day. Playing with green especially because I seem to take special notice this year on how quickly my grass went from patches of brown to beautiful green.  I have always loved how green and pink look together and even do some of my Christmas cards with these colors so this was the color combination color I wanted to use on this particular card.  What is so funny is how I came about to distress the paper. I accidently tore while cutting with a dull cutter so I decided to have fun distressing the paper with a pink ink.  I layed a layer of  Cuttlebug embossed pink design paper underneath. I also powder embossed the sentiment with Bronze Zing to give it a prettier pop instead of always using black. The beautiful color green buttons are from my wonderful button stash.  Emma was colored with Spectrum Noir.  I have also been doing something different with some of my shaped dies as shadow backgrounds. I have been cutting them in half and placing them strategically behind to where it compliments the top layer.
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
HobbyBook Designers - Make it Girly
Crafty Sentiments - Lots of Green
Digi Choosday - All About the Girl
Tiddly Inks #128 - Green
Inky Impressions #150 - Go Green
Rhedd & Rosie's #28 - Aged/Distressed
Crafty Girls #13 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #102- Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Wearing of the Green
            +++++++++
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out...Be Safe...Hugs


13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great card, love the colour combo, perfect for this weeks challenge, thanks for joining in at Digi Choosday Challenge!! Yvonne (DT)

Jac’s Playground said...

I love pink and green together too, fab distressing and love the idea with the matting, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Zoe said...

Lovely card, pretty colour combo, thanks for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck, Zoe DT xx

Cathy said...

Adorable card, love that cute image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie of a card! Love all your layered bits. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

alethea said...

This is gorgeous! Love the pink and green together!Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Lots of Green Challenge!!! Hugsxx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your color combination along with the fab distressing and embellishments! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Green" challenge :)

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Antoinette. I love how you used the buttons. Thank you for playing us at Tiddly Inks.

Sammy said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

Hath said...

What a lovely spring card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz - good luck! hugs Angelie

Beccalite said...

Such a lovely card, love how you have distressed the paper.

Thanks for coming over and joining in with our 28th Challenge - Aged/Distressed at Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (DT member)

Unknown said...

Great project.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our anything goes challenge . Hope you will join us again hugs Tania (DT)xx