Followers

Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Make a wish...

Hello Everyone,

Here today sharing a card I made using a Meljen's Designs  image. It was a Freebie for a couple of days starting today, Friday...if you catch this in time go by Melissa's Store and just put it in your cart. She even has a 50% off going on right now.

Here is the sweet cake image called 'Topsy Turvy Birthday Cake'.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Meljen's Challenge #216 - Make a Wish
Sister Act Card Challenge #63 - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes with Option Happy Birthday
----------

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out.  Big Hugs, Be Safe.


3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sorry not been around much, not even on F/B....great card and I have the free image, it's great one and you have coloured it perfectly...♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Tracie said...

What a great card. I really like the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs.

Unknown said...

This is JUST WONDERFUL!!! Love your colors.. Gorgeous! I rally need to pull my vellum out! You forget how wonderful it is! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges