Followers

Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Money Tree


Hello Everybody,

It is New Release Sunday at the DigiStamps4Joy Shop. Here is a fun digital image to play with called 'My Money Tree'.  Don't we all wish we had one. This is just one of several being put in the Shop today.  I invite you to go by the DigiStamps4Joy Blog and check out the creations the Design Team did with them and go by the Store and put them in your shopping basket.

I merged DigiStamps4Joy Digital Image 'Misteri Gardenerr' with the new 'My Money Tree' image. I thought she was perfect to water the Money Tree.  It made me think of when I worked in the office when we would setup a money tree for someones Birthday or Retirement Celebration.   
Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Hugs

No comments: