Followers

Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fun with My Besties

Hello Everyone,

Here today sharing the fun with My Besties Big Eye Big Head Dolls image176 by Sherri Baldy. There are so many that are my favorite. This precious Big Eyes Big Head Doll image reminded me of my Sister with her new pup.  Only thing is I need to make another one for her with a white pup. I was thinking of me and my pup while coloring as I daydreamed we were going out to tea so I drew dream bubble circles and filled them with bling. Ialso finally got a hold of some Vellum and have been having so much fun with it. I used it to make my Doily by Marianne Design and mix in vellum petals into my Spellbinders Rose Creations flowers. I love how embossing the Vellum flower petals with my Dots Cuttlebug folder gave the flowers a pop.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.
Scrapbook Stamp Society #45 - Anything Goes + Option Bling &/or Pearls
My Besties Friendships - Use Motif of My Besties
The Besties #12 - Flowers Galore
Meet at the Scrappers Corner/July - Anything Goes+Sherri Baldy Image
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #97 - Sunny Yellow with Ribbon
Crafty Catz #229 - Flowers
Fussy and Fancy #118 - It's all about the Girls
Sister Act #65 - Anything Goes
Art Impressions #139 - Use Doily
Moving Along with the Times - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Crafting by Design July 9th - Use Dies
Divas by Designs - Things with Wings
The Cutie Pie Challenge #73 - Use a cute image
++++++++

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out.  Be Blessed.  Be Safe. Hugs







16 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Very pretty card, love the embossed vellum flowers, great colours too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz and Divas by Design this week, Jac x

Carole Pollard said...

Just so beautiful loving what you have done with the vellum and also a fab image Thank you for joining Crafting by Designs Challenge Use Dies good luck Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x DT

Papercrafting Princess said...

Yes it is....I LOVE tea, I think I'll go and get a cup now. This is lovely with all the beautiful details.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely stunning creation ~ I love it and love the gorgeous soft tones you have used both in the flowers and the Stamp.
Thank you for joining our current Card Challenge over here at "Meet at the scrappers Corner".
Annette

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous, what an adorable image!

Thank you for sharing this with the cuties xx

Mynn xx said...

What a super darling card! LOVE the sweet image and the way you've colored it! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Sternenglanz said...

oh was für ein wundervolles Kärtchen!
Die ist traumhaft!!

Danke das Du bei den My Besties Friendship mitmachst.

Liebe Grüße
Sternenglanz

Unknown said...

Superbe carte! Merci de participer au défi Besties en Français et Bonne chance!

KarinsArtScrap said...

Antoinette this is gorgeous.



Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Ivonne said...

Gorgeous card! The image is so cute and you colored her beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

What a great design.. so wonderful and cute...

Thanks for join us at MyBesties Friendship
Greetings from Germany
Anja

Angela Westland Australia said...

I love the layout of your card and the colors in the coloring of your image is lovely. Thank you for joining us for our monthly challenge at "Meet at the Scrappers Corner" Good Luck! AngeDT

http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

Kreatives von Andrea said...

So great and wonderful...i like it very much..

Thanks for join us at MyBesties Friendship

Greetings from Germany
Andrea

NickScrapShack said...

Gorgeous card. Love the yellow and grey! Pretty with the dotty paper flowers.

Thank you for joining our Flower Challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

Vannessa said...

Such a cute card and I love the colours you used. Thank you for joining in the Fussy and Fancy Challenge this fortnight.

Hugs, Vannessa
F & F DT

Helen said...

Love it! Great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x