Followers

Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Always Believe Good

Always Believe Angel/My Besties/Sherri Baldy digital image

Hello Fellow Crafters,

I hope you are all doing well and having fun crafting when you can. I have kind pulled away from making cards due to personal things going on with health and home. I love that when times get rough I can release prayers and the heaviness in my heart to the Lord Jesus Christ who cares.  So many times when I am overwhelmed by lifes challenges and attacks God calms me by tickling my creativity. And today I wanted to share this adorable precious digital image by Sherri Baldy a My Besties image called Always Believe Angel.  I need I wanted to do something different with her as I remembered a beautiful craft project done by a fellow crafting Friend named Bonnie Kohane.  You can visit her YouTube here to see and let it inspire you. It was her inspiration that gave me this idea to make her a dimensional paper skirt on a card. 

I thought it would be fun and helpful to start sharing my Spectrum Noir pen color numbers I use on my images so in case you are like me wanting to learn to blend and get better at using your Spectrum Noir pens. I know I am not the best but you will be learning with me. It took me a while to learn that I needed to use more than one color to give my images dimension. And I am still learning. I tried some new colors to blend on this adorable My Besties/Always Believe Angel images face which is a good digi to practice on. These are the Spectrum Noir used on her face/body: FS3, CR2, TN2, FS6. It was all a matter of color placement and then blending. Hope this encourages you. I wished more of these great Spectrum Noir colorist would share what pens they use.  I did find a Facebook Page called Spectrum Noir Connosseurs if you want to come join.  I just recently joined it and it has been helpful and a good learning more about your Spectrum Noir kind of page. As well as sharing your colorings.
I also wanted to share how I decorated the inside  of my card with an embossing folder and border folder.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Southern Girls #104 - Winged Things
Sister Act Card #92 - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty #214 - Embossing(Dry)
Word Art Wednesday #170 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #20 - Anything Goes
++++++

Hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time this Grannie is out. Big Hugs, Blessings to you and Yours. Happy Crafting

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so cute and lovable. Loving the blues and the heart pile she is sitting on.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ngaere said...

Gorgeous card, I love how you have used the hearts to make the skirt. Just beautiful. Thank you for joining in with us at Southern Girls challenge.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Absolutely gorgeous....I'm claiming the sentiment!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic sentiment and great colouring! Thank you for sharing with us at Sister Act card challenge!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Very cute. Love how you showed how you made the dress/skirt.

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.

Lynn, ID CT