Followers

Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

New Release My Besties


Hello Fellow Crafters

Today I want to share a couple from several new digital images Sherri Baldy/My Besties Designs released this week. I had so much fun designing around these adorable images.

I just love the sweet innocent smile and/or giggle this My Besties digital IMG729 has and you can find her here.  I also would like to invite you to stop and visit the new My Besties Shop with 50 % Off going on right now using Code: YOURSPECIAL50

Here is another new My Besties Boy that is in the store right now. I simply love all the Besties Boy. This one IMG 731 is also a digital image available here. I designed him onto a pocket card with the insert able to hold a gift card on one side.
And on the other side of the insert gift card holder...there is  room for the sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed my project and they tickled your creativity.

Until next time Happy Crafting...Be Safe. Be Blessed. Hugs

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

They are so cute love the missing boot Boy stamps always speak to me ..........Lis

Desire Fourie said...

Wow Antoinette these are such fun and gorgeous Bestie creations. I am sure Sherri will treasure them.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}