Followers

Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas with My Besties International

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Welcome to my Blog of crafting fun. Today I get to share and invite you to the start of a New Challenge period over at My Besties International which is now a Monthly Challenge. The THEME: Christmas with Anything Goes with a My Besties image and I look forward visiting you and seeing all your fun projects.

            Come join the My Besties International December Monthly Challenge.


Here is my fun card project using My Besties digital image778 which you can find in the My Besties Shop. I think she is so adorable in her little prance position. I decided to go with non-traditional Christmas colors. I colored her with Spectrum Noir pens and embellished her with Ranger Stickles/Diamond.

I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner/December - Anything Goes with a My Bestie
Word Art Wednesday #211 - Family Friendly
CHNC #257 - Christmas Card  + Use dies
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Sparkle and bling
Quirky Crafts #24 - Anything Christmas
Simply Papercrafts #18 - Anything Goes
---------
I hope you enjoyed your visit...
Until next time bountiful blessings to you and yours.
And remember...to pop over to My Besties International Monthly Challenge to look at all the lovely Design Team projects. 








17 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning Antoinette. Just adore the festiveness and poinsettia arrangement.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Layout and image are so pretty and the floral spray is great. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 211th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Hester said...

Wow I love your card so beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at my Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner
Hugs Hester

Stampsnob. said...

Really nice card I love the poinsettia they are such an unusual color ...........Lis

Unknown said...

Very lovely and cheery! I just love your flowers.
Xoxo. Heather

Carol S. said...

Sweet card and love all the bling. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

crafty-stamper said...

cute image and love all the layers and flowers---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Gorgeous.
Thank you for entering My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

A beautiful Christmas card lots of lovely detail. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #19. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Love your project, thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge, good luck with your entry.
Carla DT

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous good luck with your entry for our big prize we have this month thank you for joining us at My besties meet at the scrappers corner
Michelle DT

Unknown said...

Totally love this! Very pretty! WOW! Thanks for joining us over at My Besties, Meet at the Scrappers Corner. DT Twila

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 257 - hope to see you again soon x

Scrap World da Leo said...

Awesome! I love it! Thanks for joining us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

Mindy Beverly said...

Such a Beautiful and Elegant card!! Thank you for joining our Challenge over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner! Mindy DT

Tina Goodwin said...

Fabulous card! Love the flowers and lace. This is one of the cutest images too! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Meet At The Scrappers Corner Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
MATSC DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our 19th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ Challenge with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck. Wishing you a blessed festive season.
Hugs
Desíre
{My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}