Followers

Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Card Fun

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Christmas is coming around the corner two Thursday's away and each year as I have gotten more into my paper crafting. I love giving family and friends cards I make from the heart especially for them.

Today I am going to share 4 cards to tickle your creativity sending you a friendly reminder that you still have time for December's Monthly Challenge over at My Besties 3D and more Challenge Blog. I made using a Printable/digital My Besties 8 page  6x6 "Dear Santa" kit. It came with so many fun elements to play with I couldn't help but have fun as I listened to Christmas music. I have learned to really love these digital printable Design Papers. You order them and get right away. You can also have fun altering the size or crop what you want.

          My Besties 3D and More...Monthly Challenge Blog

All my cards are made using some of  the Design Paper and/or Card Toppers, Tags in the "Dear Santa" 8 page Kit. I also used some Spellbinder dies for the oval tag, Oval background, Anna Griffin bow dies, and Tree dies.





I hope you enjoyed your visit...Happy Crafting until next time bountiful blessings of health and happiness to you and yours.








2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Antoinette these are all so merry, bright and festive.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stampsnob. said...

Absolutely precious ......Lis