Followers

Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fun with Little Sweeties CD Elements by My Besties

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I want to share with you a couple projects I made using some fun elements you get in the My Besties CD's - Little Sweetie.  There are over a hundred different elements, papers, digital images, colored images, card toppers and more and I am just sharing a few of them.  You can see the variety of different CD's available HERE in My Besties Shop.     
                                 
Here are a couple of projects I had fun putting together. I chose to use a lot of the elements and try my fun with Pocket Letters. I use Microsoft Word to crop some of the elements to cut out with my scissors as added embellishments for my Pocket Letters. I also typed some sentiments on some of the Card Toppers making them into Pocket Letter size. An added embellishment to my Pocket Letter holder I added strips of the Lace Heart frame die which you can now also get on SVG file-Heart Frame.

I used one of the box templates that I cut out with scissors and fancied up the edges with a handpunch border. With a card topper and adorable blouse element made into tags. There are several pretty box templates with beautiful designs. I chose this one.
I hope you enjoyed your visit and I tickled your creativity with this fun filled My Besties CD. I own several and they are so much fun.  Don't forget you can visit The My Besties Shop and check out all the fun products.

Until next time...Happy Crafting and bountiful blessings of health and happiness to you and yours.


No comments: