Followers

Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Autumn Delight...with Miss Daisy Stamps


 Big Texas Hello My Fellow Crafters,

I have not made a post in a good three weeks. I had a sudden delightful yet stressful physically change happen at home. I have my Mom who is 79 move in with me so my attentions have temporarily changed. I am happy...it is just a challenge to get things in new working order and settled for both of us. I do have to share ...it is draining physically with my mobility issues so it is taking away from my crafting time. Don't get me wrong I am happy to have her companionship. We are being blessed...my Lord Jesus Christ is pouring a joy and laughter in us through the hustle of getting things settled.
--------------
Miss Daisy Stamps - Facebook Group

I am Guest Designer for September - For Miss Daisy Stamps   Facebook Group. THEME: Autumn using a Miss Daisy Image. I invite you to pop on over and join Miss Daisy Stamps fun Group HERE. I also have to share if you ever were a Follower and Fan like me of StampsArt Design by Kathryne...this is her...Woohoo with her new Store and Facebook Group.
Using: Miss Daisy image- Autumn Delight and We Are 3 Design Papers 

My enjoyment for delightful Autumn days to come are being shared today in my card project using several products available in Miss Daisy Stamps Store and the items I used are:

Autumn Delight digital image and this comes with a Bonus File


Miss Daisy Collection/We Are 3 Digital pack available in the Miss Daisy Stamps Store

We Are 3 Digital/Orange Retro Paper Collection available in the Miss Daisy Store


I had fun coloring this adorable Autumn Delight digital image with my colored pencils by Prismacolor Premium and Prismacolor Verithins. I find that the Prismacolor Verithins are good for defining those finer and/or smaller areas to color. I also use a colorless blending pencil to smooth out my color.

The sentiment "Autumn Delight" is one of images in the Bonus File you get with this Autumn Delight image.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and don't forget to pop on over to Miss Daisy Stamps(formerly StampsArt by Kathryne) Facebook Group and check out her Monthly Challenges, card inspirations that are shared and new products that come in. It is a fun group of fun and talented crafters.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #163/Sept.- Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Crafting by Design/September - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #87 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #101 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addict # 23 - Anything Goes with Pearls
Word Art Wednesday #246 - 247 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Design  - Lots of layers
------------------

Until next time...Happy crafting.




8 comments:

Miss Daisy Stamps said...

Thank you for sharing your absolutely gorgeous card, Antoinette! Congratulations on being chosen to be our Guest Designer for the month of September. I look forward to having you join us. Your designing is fabulous with your colouring and We Are 3 digital papers. I love the colours you have chosen. Autumn is such a beautiful time with the colours, the crispness in the air, the smells and God's beauty all around. You have captured this with your card. Thank you. Enjoy your time with your Mom. May it be a blessing for you both. Thanks for blessing us! Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

Jenn said...

I just love your design, Antoinette!! Autumn is my favorite season and you captured it beautifully!!
Praying over this new transition and I just know the Lord will cover you and your mom in His grace and mercy ♥

Grandma Bonnie said...

So beautiful, Antoinette!! I love your cards an your sweet heart!

Eileen said...

A really cute image, perfectly coloured and great colour choices.
Love then scalloped layers and embellishments. Thanks for joining in with our 'Lots of Layers' theme this week at Crafty Sentiments and good luck
Eileen :)

Mari said...

What a lovely colorful card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

Unknown said...

love all the fun fall details in the card! Super cute!! Thanks for joining in at the Crafty Gals Corner challenge this week! Jenn DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my goodness, Antionette. You are SO talented. I don't know anyone who could take these supplies and do an amazing job like you have done with them. it's absolutely AMAZING! You are one talented gal, and I'm SO blessed to have you share your talents with us. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to play along with us. It's always such a blessing to have you play along.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

Elle Kay said...

Beautiful and colourful fall themed card! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments blog!