Followers

Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Fun Coloring My Besties Zen Art Digital Image



Featuring - My Besties Digital Zen Art Image 881

Big Texas Hello Fellow Crafters,

My Besties Digital ZenArt Image881




Today I am sharing my fun coloring with Prismacolor Premium and Prismacolor Verithin pencils of this My Besties Digital Zen Art Image 881.   I would also like to invite you to the My Besties 3D and More Monthly Challenge for September. THEME: Anything Goes with a My Besties image.



My Besties digital image 708


She also comes without the Zentangle features HERE. I think she is so adorable and can be used on a project as a Get Well, Best Wishes, Happy Birthday, Thinking of You or even with a Just Because Sentiment. 








Today I am using the Digital My Besties  Zen Art Image 881 for a thinking of you card to give a friend.  I am so glad we can each create our cards using our own creative ways...so don't be afraid to be different in your use of colors/design.  Share your heart on your projects.  I have learned a lot as I Blog Hop visiting other Crafters while visiting Challenge Blogs. 
+++++++
God has blessed me in so many ways and one is having his arms always open to me...pouring his loving-kindness, grace and mercies into my heart and life.

Sometimes it is hard for me to to share of myself and my life with others...I got so used to be rejected and ignored when I wanted to share something that sadly I have learned to shut down and not share. I decided that I am going to be sharing or you could say be more identifying of self on my Blog when sharing my Projects.

I must have been in the wrong crowds for to long...Have you ever come to see someone and start conversations and they ask how are you? but don't really want to hear?  Well, I am NOT one of those. I really want to know how you are and want to be a praying friend you know is there with her Heavenly Father God and Son, Jesus Christ wanting all good things for you and stand in faith and trust through God's Holy Word with you. So if you want to leave a comment that I can believe in prayer with and for you...let's do it and see God do his work. My email is also on the side bar or you can join me on Facebook.

Until next time...May God Bless You with Health, Joy and Peace.


1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Antoinette, It is hard for me to think that you have ever been rejected. You are the most kind and loving person I know. I covet your friendship. Your card is beautiful, just like you!