Followers

Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

CuttleBug Christmas II

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share another Cuttlebug card design I did for Christmas for some special friends. The flowers were done ahead of time with Christmas in mind not knowing yet I was going to put them on this already embossed card I wanted to design with a Christmas look. I am happy the way it all came together. 

I am having issues with severe Crohn attacks lately so its been hard for me to go to fancy so I am choosing my battles throughout my daily actitivities and this was a fun one.
I'll be short and sweet this visit...but know I'll be back.

-----------------------------
 I am learning more and more to enjoy each day and moment while battling this terrible Crohns disease. I have learned the hard way...a little to late not to take it for granted.

Times goes on whether you are ready or not and I have to say I am still learning to be more appreciative of the people around me... say "Hi & smile" more often to a stranger. 
-------------------
Until next time this Frugal Grannie is out.


No comments: